We collect personal information from clients when they purchase our services, create an account, or communicate with us through our website or other means. The personal information we collect may include but is not limited to:
- Contact information, such as email address and phone number
- Billing and payment information
- Website content and preferences
Use of Information
The personal information we collect is used for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our services
- To process payments and manage billing information
- To communicate with clients regarding their account, services, and support requests
- To respond to client inquiries and requests
- To improve the content and functionality of our website
Sharing of Information
We do not sell or rent personal information to third parties. However, we may share personal information with third parties as necessary to provide our services, comply with legal obligations, or protect the rights and safety of our clients and others. This may include sharing information with:
- Service providers that assist us in the delivery of our services, such as payment processors and hosting providers
- Law enforcement, government agencies, or other third parties as required by law or to prevent harm
We take reasonable measures to protect the personal information we collect from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of data transmission or storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of any information we collect.
Privacy of Children
Our services are not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will take steps to delete that information as soon as possible.
Rights of European Residents under GDPR
Under the GDPR, residents of the European Economic Area (EEA) have certain rights in relation to their personal information, including the right to access, rectify, erase, or restrict the processing of their personal information. If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to make a complaint to a supervisory authority if you believe that your privacy rights have been violated.
Rights of California Residents under CCPA
Under the CCPA, California residents have the right to request that we disclose the personal information we have collected about them, the purposes for which it was collected, and the categories of third parties with whom we have shared it. California residents also have the right to request that we delete their personal information, subject to certain exceptions.